Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What American City is This?

Let's play a little game called 'What American City is This?'!

Here are the rules:

1. You look at the photos.
2. You guess what city it is! Everybody who guesses right is a winner and everybody who guesses wrong is a loser. But only figuratively speaking, because I don't have any ribbons or anything to pass out. Although I guess if you're a loser, I can pass out some judgement. But I probably won't do that either, because I'm pretty awful at geography myself, and I only judge people for crimes that I consider myself above committing.

Here we go! An American city in pictures:












10 comments:

  1. I'm guessing St Louis - but I might have insider information mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also saying St Louis...but there is a pic that gives it away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. darn. my first guess was somewhere in texas because i believed the first collage had a hotel by the famous john portman...(you know, john portman)...anyhow, the building was really in detroit so never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i was going to say Chicago because there is a total Navy Pier vibe going on, but the green grass, metal sculptures and the list goes on... stabs me in the brain until i say "not Chicago you twit... No no nononononono...."

    so these are totally Chicago, no?

    ReplyDelete
  5. on closer review, the picture i thought was the renaissance hotel is really a madman's musical alleyway topped by the watts tower. where the heck are you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alissa - the Big SisDecember 3, 2009 at 8:13 AM

    It's totally St. Louis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you went up in the ferris wheel! Feeling dizzy just looking at those pix.
    Durrrr... I"m lame, where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. st. louis - lived there for 6 months once but barely recognized it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. DING DING DING!! ST. LOUIS IT IS, FOLKS!!

    ReplyDelete